Back to openings
Jr Media Buyer / Affiliate + Influencer Marketing Associate
- Assists in media buying on all PAID ad platforms
- Builds and helps manage affiliate programs and partnerships
- Builds and manages influencer program and relationships
- Works closely with marketing team members on ad creative ideas and implementation
- Experience in-platform with Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tik Tok, Snapchat, Pinterest (builds, daily optimizations, pacing, reporting, etc)
- Experience managing multi-million dollar budgets
- Leverage data to build behavioral audiences for targeting, as well as develop and implement contextual, look-alikes, and other affinity groups for targeting
- Develop and manage remarketing and retargeting campaigns where applicable
- Perform keyword, industry, and competitor research using Moz, SEMRush, and other popular online marketing tools
- Research current trends and audience preferences for digital, traditional, and social media, staying abreast of innovative and unique opportunities
- Identify the target audience for a particular media campaign and decide how best to communicate to that audience
- Analyze the effectiveness of the campaign and use this data to inform future campaigns.
- Ensure that the advertisements run accurately so that the desired media message is seen and heard by consumers
- Collect and analyze sales and consumer data
- Undertake research on industry developments, new opportunities, and competitors' activity
- Develop a strategic plan with executive management oversight to grow the Affiliate/Influencer Program.
- Identify, recruit, and cultivate new affiliate and influencer relationships that will expand our reach to new audiences, driving incremental business.
- Monitor affiliate activity, analyze and present performance to management, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to add increased brand awareness, traffic and incremental revenue.
- Stay up to date with the latest developments in the industry; evaluate new technologies, strategies, and tactics. Work with our product and engineering teams to enhance our site.