You are going to ‘Fall’ in love with this beautiful autumnal succulent planter box!
Check out this quick and easy DIY autumn succulent planter, sure to give your space that extra cozy touch.
Quick. Easy. Adorable. Here’s how to recreate these stunning succulent centerpieces!
What you’ll need:
- Succulent Studio subscription box
- Wooden planter (we recommend one that’s square)
- Ziplock bag
- Autumn accents of your choosing
- Succulent and cacti soil mix (we like this one)
- 5 minutes – that’s right! It’s that quick.
Prepare the wood planter –
- Cut the Ziplock bag in half and use bottom half to line the planter to prevent drainage.
- Fill planter 3/4 of the way with moss then top with a layer of soil.
Add succulents –
- Separate the succulent from its pot by squeezing all sides of the planter to loosen soil, then remove entire succulent with root ball attached.
- Place succulent directly in soil and moss
- Repeat for all other succulents you add!
Add accents –
- Now’s the time to get creative!
Take a pic!
- Snap, post and spread that plant envy and don’t forget to tag us @sucstu !
Succulents require bright but indirect sunlight, around 6-8 hours a day. Water sparingly and opt for a spray bottle given the makeup of this planter. When the season changes again, you can repot your succulents and keep the good times growing! Happy planting 🙂